Holy smokes the 100% Pure Liquid Liner is the real deal! This is without question the best. liquid. liner. I. have. ever. used!!!
Since going green ‘all the way’ this is the only liquid liner that I’ve found that is all of the below:
- Is a super rich black color with insane pigmentation
- Is actually waterproof
- Doesn’t transfer or fade AT ALL once set!!!
- Is truly clean/green/natural
- Is easy to apply (I’m talking beginner level on up – cat eye with ease)
- Sets reasonably quickly
- Is versatile – can be as thin or thick as you want it
- Glides on so smoothly
- Is unbelievably comfortable
THIS DID IT ALL! I wore it all day–running errands in hot sticky humid weather, letting my puppy lick every square inch of my face…you know, the usual–and it looked just as AMAZING as it did at the end of the day as it did when I first applied it.
Wear: after 8 hours
- The one liquid eyeliner that you NEED to have in your life!
- The formula distributes evenly and smoothly when applied
- The applicator is sooo easy to use and work with
Bottom line: rich, pigmented black color + very comfortable formula + ridiculously long-lasting (this is an understatement) = a MUST HAVE and I highly recommend it!
> Check it out here: https://www.100percentpure.com/products/black-tea-long-last-liquid-eye-liner
Applied on my hand below Top to Bottom:
-100% Pure Black Tea Long Last Liquid Eye Liner
-Jane Iredale Liquid Eyeliner
-ZuZu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Storm (dark blue: love this color so much – these are great liners too, as you can see they aren’t nearly as long lasting or waterproof as 100% Pure but I still like them a lot for their unique colors)
-ZuZu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Amethyst (purple – it has a gorgeous frosty shimmer)
Above is BEFORE I did a waterproof test by putting my hand under running water for about 10 seconds.
This is AFTER (same order) the waterproof test:
This is 2 hours later AFTER scrubbing my hands with soap and water and rubbing them dry with a towel:
This is 12 hours later AFTER two more soap and water scrubs:
This is 24 hours later after 9+ soap and water scrubs:
This is 36 hours later AFTER 14+ soap and water scrubs:
This is 48 hours later AFTER 17+ soap and water scrubs and a nice long shower: